These are the most recently added articles and guides.
Don't miss this content
While you can see the latest content above, the site contains so much more information. Take a look at the Road / MTB / Gravel and STEPS / E-Bike sections. You'll also find information on how to Build a bike and the News archive pages there.
Road, MTB and Gravel
The pages below are most useful for Di2 users that ride road, mountain or gravel bikes. Learn how to adjust your derailleurs, change settings and tweak your bike.
- Connect to your bike using E-Tube Cyclist mobile app
- Pair 12-speed Di2 wireless shifters
- 12-speed Di2 New User Guide
- Pair Wahoo ELEMNT / Bolt / Roam and your Di2 bike
- What is inside a Di2 Front Derailleur?
- [E-Tube 3] Change Di2 shifter button assignments
- Di2 Wireless Module // BluetoothLE/ANT Troubleshooting guide
- Synchronized Shifting - the complete guide
- Not riding this winter? Get your bike ready for winter storage
- Change your Di2 Wireless Passkey using the E-Tube mobile 4.0 or Windows PC
- Learn how to update your Di2 component firmware
- Set up synchronized shifting using Di2 E-Tube mobile apps
- Change button setup - enable buttons on Di2 shifter hoods
- Run Di2 E-Tube Project on your Mac using Virtual Box
- 5 things to think of when flying with your Di2 bike
- Wireless Unit / Information Display – why get a D-Fly
- 10/11-speed Di2 beginner's guide to Di2
- Can’t shift to smallest sprockets when in small ring? Adjust Gear Position Control
- SRAM AXS Web – it works with Di2!
- How to recover from a failed Di2 Wireless firmware update
- View Di2 shifting statistics using Di2Stats
- How to connect your Di2 system to your Windows computer
Building & maintenance
These pages will help you build and maintain your bike. Questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch
- Installing a new chain - length and direction
- Derailleur specifications - what do they mean?
- 12-speed Front Derailleur installation and adjustment guide
- Check Di2 shifter battery level and replace it
- Build a 12-speed Di2 Time Trial / Triathlon bike
- 12-speed R9200/R8100 Di2 and 11-speed Di2 compatibility
- Buying a second-hand Di2 bike - things to look out for
- Di2 Bike Building
- Build log - Cinelli Veltrix Disc Di2
- E-Tube Project Version 4 bugs overview
- Index Rear Derailleurs and set Front Derailleur limits using E-Tube Project
- Remove a stuck Di2 battery from a seatpost
- Di2 E-Tube Software and Tools
- In-depth guide on upgrading your old Di2 bike
- Recover Di2 Component Firmware using the SM-PCE1 / SM-PCE02 or Charger
- Learn how to use the Shimano documentation
- [E-Tube 3] Index your derailleurs using a Windows computer
- How to troubleshoot Di2 battery drain issues
- Building a bike – cable routing, lengths and how to connect it all
- Backup and restore your bike settings using e-tube presets
- How to micro-adjust your road bike Di2 rear derailleur
- Di2 Compatibility - mix Ultegra, DURA-ACE, XTR, XT and GRX components
- Building a Di2 bike – what parts do you need?
- Micro-adjust / set your front derailleur limits
- How to adjust your mountain bike Di2 rear derailleur
Steps and E-Bike
Are you an e-Bike rider? I'm currently working on more specific e-bike / STEPS content. The list below will grow over time. Feel free to send an email with any requests.