Di2 Installation Guides
Last guide added March 23, 2023 by BetterShifting Terry
Installing new bike components can be challenging. On this page I'll list all the installation guides I've written so that you can install new components with confidence. Still, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.
Installation steps and images are taken from Shimano's official documentation that can be found at si.shimano.com.
For more information on building a Di2 bike, visit the Di2 Bike Building hub page.
Battery and accessories
Shifters and Switches
Front Derailleur high / low adjustment guides
- Installation Guide: RD-RX805 / RD-RX815 / RD-RX817 Di2 Rear Derailleur
- Micro-adjust your 10-speed and 11-speed road bike Di2 rear derailleur
- Micro-adjust your 11-speed Di2 MTB Rear Derailleur
- Installation Guide: 10-speed and 11-speed Di2 road Rear Derailleur
- Index Rear Derailleurs and set Front Derailleur limits using E-Tube Project
- Adjust 12-speed Di2 rear derailleur shifting and limits