Di2 Installation Guides
Installing new bike components can be challenging. This page list all the installation guides I've written so that you can install new components with confidence.
If you have any questions, please send me a message.
For more information on building a Di2 bike, visit the Di2 Bike Building hub page.
Are you wondering what to set your torque wrench to when installing Shimano components? Take a look at the Shimano Torque Chart.
Battery and accessories
Shifters and Switches
- Installation Guide: MTB Style Shifter
- Installation guide: Di2 wired shift levers
- Pair 12-speed Wireless Di2 Shifters
- Check Di2 shifter battery level and replace it
- Update the firmware on 12-speed Hydraulic Shift levers
- Change your Di2 lever free stroke and reach
- Unpair 12-speed Wireless Di2 Shifters
- Install 12-speed satellite shifters (EW-RS801)
Front Derailleur high / low adjustment guides
- Installation Guide: RD-RX805 / RD-RX815 / RD-RX817 Di2 Rear Derailleur
- Micro-adjust your 10-speed and 11-speed road bike Di2 rear derailleur
- Micro-adjust your 11-speed Di2 MTB Rear Derailleur
- Installation Guide: 10-speed and 11-speed Di2 road Rear Derailleur
- Index Rear Derailleurs and set Front Derailleur limits using E-Tube Project
- 12-speed Rear Derailleur installation and adjustment guide