Don't miss this content
While you can see the latest content above, the site contains so much more information. Take a look at the Road / MTB / Gravel and STEPS / E-Bike sections. You'll also find information on how to Build a bike and the News archive pages there.
Road, MTB and Gravel
The pages below are most useful for Di2 users that ride road, mountain or gravel bikes. Learn how to adjust your derailleurs, change settings and tweak your bike.
- Learn how to update your Di2 component firmware
- Wireless Unit / Information Display – why get a D-Fly
- Di2 for Dummies - beginner's guide to Di2
- Can’t shift to smallest sprockets when in small ring? Adjust Gear Position Control
- Enable the buttons on your Di2 shifter hoods
- SRAM AXS Web – it works with Di2!
- Change your Di2 Wireless Passkey using the mobile e-Tube app or Windows PC
- Set up synchronized shifting using Di2 E-Tube mobile apps
- Di2 Synchro shift – how does it work?
- How to recover from a failed Di2 Wireless firmware update
- View Di2 shifting statistics using Di2Stats
- How to connect your Di2 system to your Windows computer
- How to customise Synchronized Shift settings
Building & maintenance
These pages will help you build and maintain your bike. Questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch
- In-depth guide on upgrading your old Di2 bike
- Recover Di2 Component Firmware using the SM-PCE1 / SM-PCE02
- Learn how to use the Shimano documentation
- Micro-adjust your derailleurs using a Windows computer – no shift levers required
- How to troubleshoot Di2 battery drain issues
- Building a bike – cable routing, lengths and how to connect it all
- Backup and restore your bike settings using e-tube presets
- How to micro-adjust your road bike Di2 rear derailleur
- Di2 Compatibility - mix Ultegra, DURA-ACE, XTR, XT and GRX components
- Building a Di2 bike – what parts do you need?
- Micro-adjust / set your front derailleur limits
- How to adjust your mountain bike Di2 rear derailleur
- Di2 Installation Guides
- Di2 E-Tube Software and Tools
Steps and E-Bike
Are you an e-Bike rider? I'm currently working on more specific e-bike / STEPS content. The list below will grow over time. Feel free to send an email with any requests.